7.07.2013

ทำบุญ make merit with freerice (answers)



The screws on the kitchen chairs were loose.

It would be great if I paid more Spanish class.

You're getting your feet wet.

When does the city council meet?


I live on Main street.

Is that your book?

Because they're afraid of the dog, they won't come.

Regardless of the consequences, we should do it.


Give it us girls.

Unless it's too small, we will keep it.

There were two of them.

That is not ours.

We used to go there.

It is a secret among the three of us.


Whose car is that ?


You drive a thousand miles west to get to the West.


The women's department is over there.


I am going to lie down on the couch.

I lay in bed this morning.

Neither of the girls has arrived.


It doesn't faze me.


The show, which was on after dinner, was great.

(This is a complete sentence.)

The colors complement the mood.

The principal reason was that the principal had high principles

I am busy; otherwise I would go with you.

I heard about his winning the award.

He said, " They said, 'Okay.'"

Get your coat. It's time to go.


"Help!" he yelled.



" I am late, " he said. "Let's go."


The Smiths and we left this morning.


Neither of the girls has arrived.

The reason I am late is that the bus broke down.


It is based on one criterion.

Of the two brothers, he is the larger.


I would not be averse to that .

He fell but was all right.

My pronunciation of the words is not good.

I am loath to go through that again.



Did you hear about my breaking my toe?















No comments:

Post a Comment