10.30.2013

เลือกคำตอบที่ถูกต้องระดับยาก

O-Ni: I'm going snorkelling next week, so I need to buy some flipplers.


O-O-ka-Mi: I'm sure I've got a pair in the attic. I'll see if I can........



A: find them for you


B: find them to you


C: find them you


-----



Onigiri couldn't go to the match, so he.......for free.



A: offered the tickets for us



B: offered the tickets to us


C: offered for us




--------




The instructions are very small and I don't have my glasses, so can you...............?


A: them read for me

B: read them one

C: read them for me



---


KA always seemed in control, and I envied....


A: his confidence of him

B: him his confidence


C: his confidence to him



---


My luggage got lost at the airport, and I had to describe........



A: the suitcases to the airline staff


B: the airline staff the suitcases


C: The suitcases the airline staff








No comments:

Post a Comment