10.30.2013

Wh-questions with" who", whom, which , how and whose เลือกคำตอบระดับยาก

A-hi-ru: They're still a very young team.



A-me: _____ is under 21?


-Which players


Who of the players


Which of the players



---------------------------



A-ME: We can't get the cupboard through the door.



A-RI:...... its handles off?




-How about to take


How about taking

--What about take



----



I-NU: IKA's got a problem.



i-Su: A problem?.....mean?


-How do you

--How you


--What you




---------




I-NU: I really enjoyed the concert.


I-KA: ......about it?




---How did you like


---What did you like


---What you like




--------------




I-Su: USAGI has got five cats.


U-Shi:.......called?



How are they


What they are


What are they




--


No comments:

Post a Comment