10.30.2013

should, ought to and had better เตรียบรับอาเซียน


เลือกข้อที่ถูก




I don't enjoy teaching any more and I'm going to give it up. It's a decision I......a long time ago.






---should make



--should have made?


---ought to make





you.....on a boat along the river when you're in Tōhoku. It's a good way to see the city.




...ought to go



----ought to have gone.



..should have gone.






Kanto: Why don't you come over and see us this evening?


Chubu: Thanks, I'd love to. When....to arrive.



--should I aim


---ought I to aim


---ought I aim



---


I think there.....far fewer advertisements on television.



--should be



--had better be


--shall be



--The computer seems to be getting very hot. Perhaps you....switch if off.




--had better to


ought to


--must






No comments:

Post a Comment