10.30.2013

เลือกคำตอบระดับยาก

New laws are being introduced to prevent.....how much government ministers earn.





A: The public to find out


B: the public from finding out


C: the public from find out


----


So much depends....financial backing from the banks


A: on them to get


B; on their getting


C: on get



----------



Uncle Ka-Me: makes us feel so welcome. I always.....him.



A: look forward to visting


B: look forward to vist


C: look forward for visiting


----



I don't remember.......about this work. Maybe he was a spy!



A; him ever to talk


B: him ever talk


C: him ever talking


----



We were quite poor when I was young and I had to ........my sister's old clothes.

A: make doing with


B: make do with


C: make to do with


------






No comments:

Post a Comment