10.27.2013

Could you tell me how much these postcards cost?




----


Could you tell me how much these postcards cost?





Do you know if EGRESS has booked a table for tonight?


---


I can't remember where  I put  EN BANCE's postcard. Have you seen it anywhere?


----


EN BANCE: Did you know that ET AL. and ET UX. have had a big argument?




ESTOPPEL: Yes, I did But I have no idea what they quarrelled about.






---Please describe exactly what you did.



--------



EX POST FACTO LAW :

 Can you tell me if there will be a course for beginners here next term?




-----



I wonder what time the concert finishes.


---

Do you know how often the uses come?



----


I haven't heard from EX POST FACTO LAW. I wonder whether she got my message.




------------




Do you know when EX OFFICIO is coming tomorrow?





---------


Tell me why you're crying . What's the matter?


----



DO you have any idea why EX PARTE has decided to leave the company?





No comments:

Post a Comment