10.31.2013

เลือกคำตอบที่ถูกต้อง

He expected....his driving test at the first attempt.


A: failing

B: to fail

C: fail


----




KU insists......to cheat in the exam.


A: not trying


B: that he wasn't trying


C: that he wasn't try


--



She hadn't been home for over a year and she longed.... her parents again.



A: seeing


B: that she would see


C: to see


------

He recommended....a book about my experiences.


A: That I should write


B:  to write


C: me witing

------


KU-Ma.... she was going to be on holiday in December.


A: told me that


B: told that

C: reminded that


------


They accept that their redevelopment plans.....be very expensive.



A: should


B: shall


C; will


----

When Ku-ru-ma wrote he said that he...... be arriving today, but he hasn't trned up yet.


A: can


B: will


C: would



-------


Ku-tsu told me that he..........be in Syney next week at a business meeting.


A; can


B; will


C; shall



----



My father thought I .........be mad to give up my job at the bank.


A: should


B; had to


C: must



------



Ku-tsu said that I.......a lot of money if I had booked the tickets earlier.


A: should have saved


B: will have saved


C: could have saved


---







No comments:

Post a Comment