10.01.2013

Had better It's time

It's time for me to do my excercises. I do them at 6.30 every morning.



นี่คือเวลาที่ฉันออกกำลังกาย ฉันออกกำลังกายทุกหกโมงครึ่งทุกๆ เช้า



You've been complaining about your weight for ages. It's about time you did something about it.


--------

だす hasn't been doing his job properly for weeks. It's time his manager talked to him


Quan ly

--------------



Is あね ready? It's time for her to go to school.



-----------------



お姉ちゃん and Micrococcus have been engaged for five yeras. It's about time they got married.



-------------


We haven't visited Aunt Pesam for ages. It's time we went to see her again.



---------------


My car is very old and is always going wrong it's time to get a new one, I think.



Sejuk: I'm going out tonight with Pertama and Terakhir.


とし: Great! It's time you had a night out with your friends.


------


Our company isn't doing very well and we owe a lot of money. It's time for us to talk to the bank manager.



---



You always do exactly what you want to do. It is time you thought about other people.


------------

Come on. It's time to have lunch.


-------

It's time for me for me to think about what I want to do in the next two years. I need to make some decisions.


----------------




No comments:

Post a Comment