10.14.2013

There was an awful fight in the street last  night. Several shops had their windows broken.


---Kereta api: Have you heard from the bank about your application for a loan?



huache: Yes. I've had it refused .


kereta api:  I'm sorry. That must be really disappointing.


ขขขข


You should put better locks on you doors. You don't want to have the house burgled while you're out.


--


Yata is walking to work at the moment because he  had his bike stolen a few days ago.



-----


If you own a restaurant you have to keep it clean. If you don't , you could have it closed by the health inspectors.


---------

Have you ever had anything damaged when you've moved house?


ขขขขขษฟ


Ka had her party ruined last night by a quarrel between two of her guests.



-------


Sepeda was attacked by two men last week. He had his face cut quite badly and had to go to hospital.


-----








I don't want a new airport near here. I don't want to  have the village spoled by traffic and planes.








Basikal had his leg crushed by a machine at work last year.





------


Every year in this region some farmers have their crops destroyed by storms.


-----



I don't like having my work criticised but I've got used to it now.











No comments:

Post a Comment