8.31.2013

I have done and I did

Montaigne was a French philosopher. He wrote three books of Eassays about people and nature.
A: Ben has written a great new song for me!
B: Really? Could you sing it for us?
A: OK!
Isabel went to a conference in Russia but She's in Thailand now.
อิสาเบลไปงานสัมนาที่รัสเซียแต่ตอนนี้เธออยู่ที่ประเทศไทย
A: phil's flat looks really nice. He's finished painting it.
เอ. แฟลตของฟิลดูดีมากๆ เขาพึ่งจะทาสีเสร็จ
B: Really? Already?
บี จริง ๆเสร็จแล้วหรือ
A: Yes. He did a lot of work on it at the weekend.
เอ ใช่ เขาจัดการทาสีตอนวันหยุดนะ


(on the last day of your exams) วันสอบวันสุดท้าย

These exams haven't been easy. I'm looking forward to finishing them.


ข้อสอบพวกนี้ไม่ง่ายเลย ไม่รู้ว่าเมื่อไรจะเสร็จ


Mmm. I can smell coffee. Have you made some?


อืม ฉันได้กลิ่นกาแฟ. คุณชงกาแฟหรือ?


I cooked a meal for Sarah last night but She didn't want to eat it.
เมื่อวานฉันทำกับข้าวให้ซ่าราแต่เธอกับไม่กินซะงั้น


My mother's parents weren't teachers, but all their children are.

Giáo viên

ตากับยายฉันไม่ได้เป็นครูแต่ลูกๆ ของท่านทั้งสี่คนเป็นครูหมดเลย



How are we going to get home? The last bus has gone!


พวกเราจะกลับบ้านอย่างไร รถบัสคันสุดท้ายไปแล้ว



Adam is much fitter than he was a few months ago because he's done a lot more excercise.


อดัมหุ่นฟิตขึ้นเพราะว่าสองสามเดือนที่ผ่านมาออกกำลังกายอย่างหนัก



A: I've put my new curtains up in the sitting room. Come and look.


ฉันเพิ่งติดป้าม่านในห้อ
นั่งเล่น มาดูซิ


B: They look great. Did you make them?



เยี่ยม คุณทำเองหรือ?


A: Yes.



ใช่
B: You're very clever!


คุณเก่งจริงๆ เลย



I've cooked the fish. Shall we eat it now or do you want to have it clear?



ฉันทำอาหารจากเนื้อปลา. จะทานเลยหรือเปล่าถ้าไม่ทานเลยจะได้เก็บ?








No comments:

Post a Comment